Apply – Federal Ministry of Health Jobs Vacancies.-Have you been looking for the Opportunity to work the Federal Ministry of Health?
If Yes, then Read this Post to get important information on the ongoing Recruitment in the ministry.
The Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) in Collaboration with the Borno State Ministry of Health and relevant stakeholders had developed an Emergency Health and Nutrition Emergency Response Plan to address the humanitarian crisis in Borno State.
The key interventions delivered were; Nutrition Care, Management of co-morbidities, provision of basic essential health services, mental health and psychosocial support, the supply of medicines and health-related commodities, co-ordination, and management information system among others.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below
Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Federal Ministry of Health Basic Qualifications and Requirements
Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment: Applicants applying for the Federal Ministry of Health recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply For FMOH Recruitment
1, Interested, and qualified candidates should submit their CV with relevant copies of their Credentials.
2, The required documents are to be submitted in triplicate copies and envelope clearly marked stating the position applied for at the “Top Right Hand Corner” with the person’s name written behind and addressed to:
The Honorable Commissioner
Borno State Ministry of Health,
3rd Floor, Musa Usman Secretariat,
Maiduguri – Borno State.
Scanned and soft copies of forwarded documents should be emailed to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview slated for the date above in Borno State (Venue and time would be communicated to shortlisted candidates).
- Staff presently engaged in full-time employment need not apply.
Successful candidates would be subjected to a pre-engagement background check.
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning the Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.