Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022: Cross River State SUBEB invites suitably qualified members of the Public who are interested in the Cross River State Teaching Service to fill in Available Positions.
The Cross River State TESCOM intend to recruit 2,000 teaching staff into the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
The Cross-river (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
Nigeria Certificate in Education 9NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- Gombe state SUBEB shortlisted
- Gombe state Teachers Recruitment
- Borno State SUBEB Recruitment
- Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment
Cross-river State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Requirements:
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to apply for Cross-river SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023|
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Cross-river State SUBEB Recruitment Form to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Cross-river State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below