EBony State Civil Service Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form-Have you been searching for information on the Ebonyi State Civil service Recruitment?
This is the official information website that will provide every piece of information on the Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment. So, have you been on the internet looking for information about this recruitment? Then look no further as we will be providing you with all the information ranging from the recruitment portal, how to register, the registration requirement as well as eligibility status.
Ebonyi State is in southeastern Nigeria which is occupied and populated basically by the Igbo tribe with the city of Abakaliki as its capital and largest city as well. Other significant municipalities incorporate Afikpo, Onueke, Ezzamgbo, Edda, Effium, Aba Omege, Amasiri, Unwana, Achara Ikwo, Egu-Ubia, Ụbụrụ, Onicha, and so forth It was one of the six states made in 1996 by the then administrative military legislature of General Sani Abacha.
The State of Ebonyi was made from parts of both Enugu State and Abia State, which were the Abakaliki division from Enugu State and the Afikpo division from Abia State separately. The State has three senatorial zones. The Abakaliki division is made up of Ebonyi North and Ebonyi Central senatorial zones. The Afikpo division is made up of the Ebonyi South senatorial zone. Ebonyi has thirteen neighborhood government zones just as nearby improvement habitats made by the state government.
Ebonyi State civil service has had a poor rate of absorbing people into the commission. The last they recruited was some four years back and since then this is the only open or mass recruitment coming from the commission. This is definitely coming as a result of civil service not being the main driving sector of the state. Limestone mining, agriculture have been the main factor engaging the people of Ebonyi state.
Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
Here are the commended and least qualifications that every candidate must have. So, do you have either of the below? Then go ahead and proceed with your registration.
All the Aspirant must have at least of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions.
Intending applicants must not be older than 30 years as at the time of this application.
Before applying, make sure you have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC.
Available Positions In Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment
This will serve as a guide to those applying. Below are the available positions for each intending applicant to fit in. Candidates are advised to check on positions available, and confirm that is solely fit their qualifications.
Grade Level 08 – This is specifically for holders of Bachelor of sciences in accredited universities. If employed, candidates will go in with a salary level assigned for candidates at this level…That is; minimum wage as paid by Ebonyi state, then multiplied by the grade level.
Grade Level 09 – This is selected for candidates with Post Graduate certificates. If employed, the salary level will hump from a minimum as structured by Ebonyi State, then multiplied by the grade level.
Grade Level 07 – HND holders are expected to apply for departments within this level. We advise applicants to clearly check on each level if it matches what they have as a qualification. Meanwhile, the salary level is the minimum wage multiplied by grade level.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- The Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- See:Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- The Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to Apply For Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Instructions on how to apply for the ongoing Ebonyi State civil service commission recruitment are on the official website. However, here are the steps to follow:
Get all your documents and details ready, then visit the Ebonyi State civil service commission website and commence your registration.
Registration Guide For Ebonyi Civil Service Recruitment
These are a few guides for you as you commence this registration. Your key to getting this Job may be the registration and you may equally not secure the job with just a mistake, so we’d advise;
- Get your documents ready and available to upload.
- Fill in all the required information accurately. Do not attempt to fake any information to help you secure the job as you will be screened out.
- Lastly, remember to properly submit your detailed information once you are done before leaving the portal.
Ebonyi State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
If you are set to register for this year’s civil service recruitment Job, then follow the portal links here… http://www.ebonyistate.gov.ng/
Qualified Local Government
Below are the qualified local governments that can apply for this job:
- Afikpo South
- Afikpo North
- Ezza North
- Ezza South
- Ebonyi LG
Benefits of Working With Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission
There are numerous benefits trailing you working for Ebonyi state civil service commission. Financial benefits is most of them all which include pensions and gratuity. Grant for workers while still in service are the other benefits as well.
Have Any Questions or you need more Clearification? Kindly Talk to us in the comments Section Below.