ECOWAS Recruitment 2022. Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) invite Application from Suitably qualified candidates for available Positions
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Economic Community of West African States 2022 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the ECOWAS programme will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the ECOWAS application form should do so by visiting the ECOWAS website at www.ecowas.int and download the ECOWAS form 2022 PDF.
Are you interested in applying for the ECOWAS job? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the ECOWAS recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the ECOWAS job:
- Visit the ECOWAS login portal at www.ecowas.int ,
- Follow the instructions on the ECOWAS official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Applicants are kindly requested to visit the ECOWAS website regularly, where the positions will be published regularly and apply as follows:
- Download the application form by clicking on the link in parentheses and fill it out correctly;
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter;
- Send all the above mentioned documents to the related e-mail addresses.
Potential candidates must be under 50 years of age. Female applications are encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications initially submitted with only the CV remain acceptable.
- FJSC Recruitment 2022|Application Form Portal Registration
- FCSC Recruitment 2022 Form/Application Portal
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal (Apply Now)
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022 (Check Available Jobs Here)
ECOWAS Job Vacancies 2022
In order to ensure an effective implementation of its sectoral programmes, ECOWAS specialized agencies and institutions including the Community Court of Justice, the ECOWAS Parliament, the West African Health Organization (WAHO) and the Intergovernmental Action Group against Money Laundering (GIABA) wishes to recruit qualified and capable, national candidates from the ECOWAS Member States in the following areas:
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- Internal audit
NOTE: ECOWAS registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
A Little Note About ECOWAS
Note: ECOWAS was created on 28 May 1975
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional intergovernmental organization formed by the following fifteen (15) Member States:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
Its Headquarters is in Abuja, Nigeria and its official working languages are: English, French and Portuguese
ECOWAS Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for ECOWAS Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
If you have questions or want to be updated on the latest news about ECOWAS Recruitment 2022, let us know in the comment box