Edo State Civil Service Commission 2022/2023 Recruitment Form – Do you want to apply for the next Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment exercise? We would love to inform you that the recruitment application form is unavailable but we write this article to aid applicants interested in applying for the next recruitment exercise to be prepared before the form is released.
The Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment application form has been released to the general public and those who have been waiting for the recruitment application form release can proceed to apply immediately after going through this article.
There are rumors being circulated about the release of the Edo State Civil Service Commission and do you want to know if the Form has been released? The form is now out and a list of available positions was published on the Edo state civil service commission recruitment application portal.
Requirements For Edo Civil Service Recruitment 2022
The Edo state civil service commission has clearly outlined a list of requirements that all applicants are expected to possess before proceeding to create an account on the recruitment portal. Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc degree with a minimum of second class lower or an HND with a minimum of lower credit.
- Must not be above 50 years of age
- A mandatory NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be a computer literate, and tech-savvy.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants should be able to work effectively in teams.
There are several points that if not taken note of can hinder one from being shortlisted or invited for the screening exercise that would be conducted for all applicants. Interested applicants should take note of the following:
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested updated to the recruitment portal.
- Candidates can only apply for one position and those caught applying for more than one position would be disqualified.
- The Edo state civil service commission does not discriminate against gender.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of four credits in WASC/GCE/SSCE in one sitting or five credits in two sittings.
Is The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Edo state civil service commission recruitment application form is now available and candidates who have been awaiting the release of the application form should follow the guidelines outlined below to apply for the recruitment after going through this article.
Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Guidelines
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment portal mda.edostate.gov.ng/psrecruitment or psrecruitment.edostate.gov.ng
- Scroll down and fill the form correctly
- Ensure that you select the position you are applying for
When Is The Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Closing Dates?
The Edo state civil service commission recruitment application deadline has elapsed and the advertised positions are no longer available to the general public. Once the next recruitment application form is released, we would update this section.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.