EFCC Recruitment 2022: This is to inform the general public and unemployed citizens who desire to work for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC 2022 recruitment exercise will commence soon. This article discusses how to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment in 2022 and the requirements, application process, and application form portal. Last but not least, there’s the application deadline.
EFCC Recruitment 2022 Portal
After viewing a flurry of them on search engines, many individuals have been inquiring which website is the authentic Economic and Financial Crimes Commission website. Please keep in mind that there is only one official website for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission: www.efcc.gov.ng.
EFCC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Furthermore, all applicants must meet certain employment standards to be considered for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position with the EFCC, please -check the requirement below before filling the application form to avoid been disqualified.
1. Applicants for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cardre must have completed the SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics.
3. Bring your birth certificate and a BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution with you.
4. You must also be physically and mentally fit, as well as have excellent communication and computer skills.
5. Applicants with abnormalities, debt/criminal cases, or who are pregnant should not apply.
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2022/2023(See Details Here)
- Plateau State SUBEB 2022/2023 Recruitment Form
- BUA Group Jobs Recruitment 2022(63 Positions Available) Apply Here.
- NCC Recruitment 2022 Application Form|Portal Registration.
- TETFUND Recruitment 2022 Application Form (www.tetfund.gov.ng)
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023
At this time, the EFCC application form is not available online, and you will be unable to submit your application. However, we strongly advise you to bookmark this website and return to it on a regular basis to guarantee you receive all of the job-related material we regularly update on this page.
If you provide your email address in the comment section below, you can receive these updates directly in your inbox.
Procedure & Steps for Submitting an Online Application:
- Visit the EFCC’s New Job Portal at www.efccnigeria.org/career for more information.
- To begin the registration process, https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career click the Available Vacancies link.
- It is necessary to provide a genuine phone number and email address.
- Fill in all of the required fields on the application form.
- You must activate your account after completing the signup process.
- To continue, enter the activation test code issued to your SMS/email.
- Before submitting your information, double-check it.
- Please scan and upload your resumes/credentials.
- You’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you may change your profile and other activities.
EFCC Recruitment Closing Date for Applications 2022
Although the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has not yet set an official deadline for the recruitment, we recommend that you apply as soon as you notice this advertisement in order to avoid missing out on this fantastic chance.
If you have any questions or you need more clearification, Kindly talk to us on the comment section Below.