eNaira Speed Wallet Mobile App is available on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store, the eNaira wallet will enable you to carry out transactions online such as transfer, bill payments and more seamlessly.
The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users:
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest.
Naira is a free, easy to use digital wallet for your smartphone, officially issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria with a slogan as “Same Naira, More Possibilities”.
With the eNaira, you can perform transactions such as transferring money in form of digital currency to your loved ones abroad. For instance, if you want to send money to your friend who is leaving in Canada, you can simply walk to any eNaira Merchant and demand that you want to transfer eNaira fund to another eNaira Wallet.
The merchant will then collect your money in fiat equivalent to the eNaira fund you want to send and then make a transfer of eNaira digital currency to your friend’s eNaira wallet abroad.
Your friend, who has eNaira Wallet App Download in his or her phone, will then walk to any merchant and ask for a withdrawal. This is an easy way to get fund transfers to your loved ones overseas.
Features of the eNaira Speed Wallet App
Unified Payment System
What this means is, customers can transfer money from their bank account to the eNaira Wallet without any hustle and store for a longer period of time, where charges will not be deducted for ATM maintenance fees or SMS alert charges.
This feature will enable people to transfer money to others through the eNaira wallet or the eNaira.com – eNaira Official Website linked to an account or a card. This process will use blockchain technology to perform transactional transfers.
Bank Accont Management
With the eNaira Wallet, customers can manage their account statement, check account balances, view their wallet balance, and view transaction history.
This enables two people transacting business to use the QR scanner enabled in the app to perform a seamless transfer by just scanning the barcode.
How to Download eNaira Speed Wallet APK & iOS App
You can download the eNaira wallet app by following the procedures below:
- Go to Google Play Store via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.gov.cbn.speed.wallet.temp or
- Download Directly Here.
- iOS App Store via https://apps.apple.com/us/app/enaira-speed-wallet/id1587292843
- Visit the official eNaira Website via https://www.enaira.gov.ng/download
- Install the eNaira Speed Mobile App on your device
eNaira Account Opening Steps
- Download eNaira app.
- Enter minimum identification details (i.e., NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Information, depending on the customer tier you are).
- Enter other identification details (i.e., Name, Place and Date of Birth, Phone Number, Passport Photograph, Email and Password).
- Minimum ID is validated.
- You receive an email to activate your wallet.
- Log in to account