Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022:The federal Fire Service is inviting applications from Suitably qualified members of the public for recruitment into the Nigeria Fire Service.
If you are interested in joining the Federal Fire Service? Then ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the FFS recruitment 2022.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- The applicants must also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- The applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- The applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Lastly, Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Academic Qualification
Below are the academic qualification for the Federal fire Service Qualifications:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
- NCDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form| Application Portal | www.ncdc.gov.ng
- NERC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form| Application Portal (How to Apply)
- Omotekun Recruitment 2022 (See How to Apply)
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment
There are three categories as follows:
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
- CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
To apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment, visit fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth and enter all your details and upload the required documents.
Federal Fire Service salary
1. N1,405449 – Chief Inspector (CI)
2. N1,325234 – Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)
3. N1,252038 – Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)
4. N1,143539 – Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)
5. N1,058,416 – Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)
6. N777,876 – Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)
7. N548,387 – Marshal Inspector II (MI-II). See also: Doctors horsemanship salary in Nigeria
8. N393,442 – Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)
9. N966,761 – Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA).
Federal Fire Service 2021 Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for FFS Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
To stay updated on the latest news about Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.