Federal Inland Revenue recruitment 2022. Recruitment for Available Positions at the federal inland revenue service is currently ongoing. Do you want to know how to apply for the ongoing FIRS job recruitment? If Yes then continue reading this article.
This page contains relevant information about the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment for the year.
We are going to show you the easiest steps to apply for your preferred positions including how to submit your application on the FIRS portal via www.firs.gov.ng
To be selected for this job, they are some qualifications you need to posses. The Federal Inland Revenue Service have strictly outlined that applicants who do not qualify for this job should not apply as they will be automatically disqualified.
- Enugu state government Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a computer based test. Candidates who score high are those that will be shortlisted for the final screening exercise.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications 2022
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service you need to visit the application portal via www.firs.gov.ng, fill the application form, attach the required documents and submit.
At the moment we can not provide full procedures to apply for the FIRS recruitment. This page will be updated when the FIRS application portal is open
If you have any Questions or you need Clarification, Kindly Talk to us in the comment Section.