This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the Federal Environment Protection Agency recruitment on the FEPA official portal.
Are you interested in joining the Federal Environment Protection Agency? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the FEPA recruitment 2022.
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the FEPA job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Note: FEPA registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register FEPA job vacancies.
Note: The Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA) is currently not recruiting. Always check recruiting.com.ng to get the latest updates and news on FEPA recruitment 2022.
Requirements for FEPA Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Federal Environment Protection Agency, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for FEPA Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for FEPA job:
- Visit the FEPA login portal at http://environment.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the FEPA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
FEPA Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for FEPA 2022 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
To stay updated on the latest news about FEPA Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.