FMLE Recruitment 2022|Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment – See Details-In this Post, You will get complete information on the on going Recruitment at the Ministry Of Labour and Employment.
FMLE Recruitment Application procedure, Requirements, Eligibility and How to Apply is here.
This is to inform the general public that applications are currently invited from suitably qualified applicants for Federal Ministry of Labour Recruitment Exercise 2022/2023. If you are Interested in the recruitment then you have to read through this post.
FMLE Requirements, Academic Qualifications and How to Apply will be discussed on this page.
This page will guide all those that are willing to apply of the steps to take while applying. So, all you have to do is to read through this page and use the link we shall provide here to apply.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment is a Ministry of the Federal Government of Nigeria with the statutory responsibility of overseeing and supervising the Nigerian Armed Forces.
FMLE -Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- Possess West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than five (5) subjects including English and Mathematics with at least passes in three (3) other core subjects obtained in not more than two sittings
- National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be ready to work in any capacity in the Ministry
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
How to Apply for FMLE Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment Exercise, you have to make you application through the official recruitment website/portal at www.fmic.gov.ng.
The official recruitment deadline FMLE Recruitment have not been announced yet. Kindly apply for the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Recruitment while the form is still available at the website.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this article with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here