FMWR Recruitment 2022/2023 – Federal Ministry of Water Resources Application Portal: Do you want to work for the Federal Ministry of Water Resources? FMWR is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the 2022 recruiting process. Here’s all you need to know about the Federal Ministry Of Water Resources recruiting form, the FMWR application online (www.waterresources.gov.ng), FMWR recruitment requirements, and how to apply.
To prevent being duped out of your hard-earned money, keep in mind that the FMWR employment application is completely free. On the application portal, the FMWR recruiting form will be accessible soon. The application form is only available online through the Federal Ministry of Water Resources’ recruiting portal.
FMWR Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelors degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelors degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
It’s crucial to highlight that the FMWR recruiting form was not yet available at the time of publication. To find out when the form is available go to the FMWR Recruitment Login Portal at www.waterresources.gov.ng.
How to Apply for FMWR Recruitment
To apply for the FMWR recruiting, go to www.waterresources.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for additional instructions and information on the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.waterresources.gov.ng Create an account with your active email
- Verify your email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the FMWR login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online)
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Do you have Any Questions or you need more Clearification? Kindly Talk to us in the comments section Below.