Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2022:Gombe State teachers recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. More details on how to apply for the recruitment form via the Gombe State teachers recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment intake of academic and non-academic staff are on this page. Apply for Gombe State teachers job vacancies here.
This page covers all you need to know about the Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023, requirements, registration deadline, Recruitment portal/website, eligibility and How to apply for Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023.
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
The Gombe State Government has announced the commencement and opening of the Gombe state teachers recruitment portal for 2022/2023.
This means that interested applicants can now apply for Teachers Jobs, Opportunities in Gombe state Nigeria having met the requirements and criteria for the job.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates and indigenes of Gombe state to fill existing vacancies as classroom teachers in the state Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges under the Gombe State Ministry of Education for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eligibility And Requirements
The vacancies exist only for candidates who possess the following requirements:
- NCE plus First Degree
- A.Ed, B.Ed., B.Sc. Ed or B.Tech.Ed
- First Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Higher National Diploma with Technical Teachers certificate or post-Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Not below the age of 18 and not above the ages of 45
- NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion.
- Computer knowledge would be an added advantage
- Must be willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Borno State SUBEB Recruitment
- Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment
- Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment
- Zamfara state Teachers recruitment
- DSS recruitment
How To Apply For Gombe State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023
- Go to Gombe State Recruitment Portal or official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission via https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Click on portal
- Click here to apply
- Register with your surname, other names. Email address and password
- Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website https://www.gombe.igr.ng for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remita Invoice
- Select Revenue Head – Teachers’ Service Commission
- Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
- The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take it to any Bank, Café or POS to make your payment.
- You will receive payment confirmation in your email address
- Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.
- For more details on the Gombe state Teachers recruitment.
Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding all recruitment in Gombe on this portal, so if you want to stay informed and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (i.e those with or without a degree are eligible).
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Gombe State teachers recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.