ITF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form/www.itf.gov.ng(Apply Here -Industrial Training Fund (ITF) invited applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2022/2023 Industrial Training Fund recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
This article will guide you on how to apply for Industrial Training Fund recruitment on the ITF official portal.
ITF Recruitment 2022 Requirements.
- A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
- Note: having Knowledge of Computer operation is an added Advantage
How to Apply for ITF Recruitment 2022/2023
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.itf.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.itf.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
ITF Recruitment 2022 Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for ITF Recruitment 2022 has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
About Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
The Industrial training Fund (ITF) is a parastatal of the Federal Government of Nigeria under the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment and it was established in 1971. The essence for the establishment of the agency is to promote and encourage the development and acquisition of industrial and commercial skills required in various industries across the nation.
The ITF provides direct training, vocational and apprentice training, Research and Consultancy Services, Reimbursement of up to 50% Levy paid by employers of labour registered with it, and administers the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES), and also human resources services.
- National Population Council DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.