Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023: Jigawa State SUBEB invites suitably qualified members of the Public who are interested in the Jigawa State Teaching Service to fill in Available Positions.
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board Teachers Recruitment which includes the official application portal – www.jigawastate.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
The Jigawa State TESCOM intend to recruit 2,000 teaching staff into the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas.
- Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023 (Apply Here)
- NAPTIN Recruitment Form Portal 2022/2023 (www.naptin.gov.ng)
- Gombe State Teachers Recruitment Form 2022/2023 | Portal Registration (www.tsc.gm.gov.ng)
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board you need to have possess the following;
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
How to Apply for Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Jigawa SUBEB you need to first login to the application portal via www.jigawastate.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application.
After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams.
- Jigawa State SUBEB DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.