NAICOM Recruitment 2022: National Insurance Commission NAICOM is currently Recruiting interested Members of the Public who are Qualified to fill in Vacant Positions available at the commission.
This post is specially written to guide Job-seekers who might be interested in applying for any of the vacant Positions available at NAICOM.
In this Post,You will be guided on the requirements, eligibility criteria and details steps on how to Apply for the NAICOM Job Vacancies.
Has the NAICOM 2022 Job Begun?
Other Recommended Jobs:
- 9Mobile Recruitment 2022 From/Application Portal (See Details Here)
- NDDC Recruitment 2022 Form/Application Portal (Click to See Details)
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
Information reaching us has it that NAICOM recruitment is not yet recruiting for 2022.
To be qualified for 2022/2023 NAICOM recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
Requirements for NAICOM Recruitment 2022
The following are the requirements for 2022 NAICOM recruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 25year or greater than 35 years of age.
- Applicant must not be physically challenged
How to Apply for NAICOM Recruitment
To apply for NAICOM Recruitment 2022/2023, follow the steps below:
- Visit NAICOM portal at https://www.naicom.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NAICOM official website
- Fill and submit your NAICOM application form
NAICOM Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application for NAICOM recruitment is yet to be announced by the national insurance commission.
The New Governing Board for NAICOM
The Federal Government inaugurated a new Governing Board for the Commission on Thursday, March 08, 2018. The Board is under the Chairmanship of Chief Emmanuel Jide offor Nwosu
Others inaugurated as members of the Board include:
- Musa Balarabe from the North West,
- Awwal Hamza from the North East;
- Otunba A. Akinniranye from the South West;
- Sunday O. Thomas, Deputy Commissioner Technical & Acting Commissioner For Insurance;
- Representative of the Federal Ministry of Finance;
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment;
- Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and
- Richard Borokini, DG, Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria,(CIIN),
Note: The Governing Board is responsible for the governance oversight of the Commission.
If you want to be updated on the latest news about NAICOM recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box.