NAN Recruitment 2022 Application Form portal – The News Agency of Nigeria recruitment portal is currently open to accept Application from Suitably Qualified and interested Candidates for Available Positions.
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NAN job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NAN application form should do so by visiting the NAN website at www.nan.ng and download the NAN form 2022 PDF.
Note: NAN registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NAN job vacancies.
Note: The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) is currently not recruiting. Always check recruiting.com.ng to get the latest updates and news on NAN recruitment 2022.
- AFDB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | Apply Now
- Federal Ministry Of Transportation Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal
Requirements for NAN Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 News Agency of Nigeria, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NAN Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the NAN job:
- Visit the NAN login portal Here
- Follow the instructions on the NAN official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NAN Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NAN 2022 Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated on the latest news about NAN Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.