Nasarawa Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Form 2021 Portal: The Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment Form and Application Portal is now open to interested and qualified citizens of the state to apply for teaching jobs in the various primary and secondary schools.
The Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission (NSTSC) recruitment is open to all candidates who will meet the requirements expected in order to apply for the job recruitment exercise via www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng.
Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment Portal
If you are you interested in applying for the Nasarawa state secondary school teachers recruitment 2021, Then make sure you read everything in this post so that you can be fully equipped to apply for Nasarawa state tescom recruitment.
Before we proceed, please take note that Nasarawa state 2021 teachers recruitment form is free of charge. You are not to pay anyone to obtain the application form. As a matter of fact, the form is online on the Nasarawa state teachers’ portal.
Are you ready to apply for Nasarawa state teachers form via the recruitment portal? Then follow all the instructions that we will provide to you right here to enable you to fill the form and submit your application successfully.
Nasarawa state teachers’ recruitment shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the portal tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng. But take note only qualified candidates will be selected for the next stage of the exerciser which is the aptitude test.
Available Positions For Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission Recruitment
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science
- Agric Science
- Computer Science
- Biology, Economics.
- Non Educationists and HND in the Sciences and Languages with PGDE can also apply
- Basic Technology
- Intro Technology
How To Apply For Nasarawa Teachers Service Commission Recruitment
- Proceed to the Recruitment portal http://tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng/apply
- Sign up and upload all the requested documents on the portal.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgement slip, which you are required to bring to the examination centre on a date that shall be announced later.
- The application deadline is 28th November.
Nasarawa Teachers Service Commission Requirements for Interview
Candidates who sit as well as passed the Computer Based Test should check the scheduled date for their interviews and bring All Original Copies of the Credentials listed below to the interview centre.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age,
- Primary School Leaving Certificate,
- Secondary School Certificate,
- Higher Institution Certificate,
- NYSC Certificate,
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- and any other relevant document
Invited candidates should note that
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear and recent,
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant’s face,
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction),
- Verification of Applications by Board
- Call for CBT for Qualified Applicants
- Final List
Portal will be accessed free of charge for the period of two weeks beginning from 15th to 28th November 2021.