National Population Commission(NPC) Recruitment 2022/2023 – National Population Commission recruitment NPC is now open for new recruitment. Read this post for National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and Application guidelines
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Post is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
NPC Recruitment 2022 Requirements.
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 National Population Commission, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage.
See Also:Nigeria Port Authority Recruitment 2022 Form/Application Portal
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NPC job:
- Visit the NPC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal at bhttps://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NPC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NPC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NPC 2022 Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
To stay updated on the latest news about NPC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below
- National Population Council DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.