NDA Admission Form for 74th Regular Course 2022/2023 | www.nda.edu.ng: This article will highlight key points and requirements of gaining admission at the Nigerian Defence Academy, (NDA) for the 74th Regular Course, 2022/2023 academic session, which the form will be available from the year 2022.
NDA Admission List for 73rd Regular Course 2021.
In case you applied for the 73rd Regular Course Admission in 2021, and you have not checked the admission list containing the names of successful candidates at the Armed Forces Selection Board, (AFSB), kindly check here and view the names of candidates shortlisted for interview. NDA 73 Regular Course Successful Candidates 2021 | nda.edu.ng
Have you applied for the NDA 73RC Admission and you have also checked the recently released names of successful candidates? Is your name not on the 73rd regular course successful candidates list? Are you wondering what is the way forward? Well, I will advise you to take a short at it again and apply for the 74th RC Admission when the form comes out in the year 2022.
If you are a new prospective applicant of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) and you want to know the requirements and other criteria that will help or qualify you to gain admission at the NDA, then read this article as we highlight all the requirements for NDA Admissions.
NDA 74th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
Before you commence your NDA Application for the 74th Regular Course Admission in 2022, kindly pay attention to the requirements and make sure you meet them before submitting your application.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for NDA 74th RC Admission:
- Must be medically and physically fit, and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French, Arabic and Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates are to note the following:
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
NDA Admission Form Portal and Fee.
All Candidates should log on to the application portal http://www.ndaapplications.net/, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
Call For Application – NDA 74 Regular Course Recruitment 2021-2022
1. This is to inform the public that online application for admission into the 74 Regular Course Recruitment of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from Monday 25 October 2021 to Thu 31 March 2022. Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians.
Candidates should log on to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
Please NOTE that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Method Of Application
2. Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above.
Please download, and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website. APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) AND MUST SELECT NDA AS THE FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
Submission Of Applications
3. Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
4. The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility, and screening test centers areas contained in the NDA website/applications portal.
Please NOTE that working knowledge of French Arabic will be an added advantage to applicants.
Screening Test Conditions
5. Only candidates who satisfied the admission requirements and must have the UTME score of 180 for Arts & Social Sciences and Science while 210 scores for Engineering courses will be enabled to print the Screening Test Admission Card and participate in the NDA Screening Test at the Centre of choice.
Screening Test Date And Requirement
6. The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 23 April 2022. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Screening Test Admission Card, JAMB result slip, and TWO(2) postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study, and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Nature And Duration Of Training
7. Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduates will earn an honors degree in a core discipline (B.Sc., B.Eng., BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
8. All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
9. In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.
NDA Website: www.nda.edu.ng
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net
E-Mail: [email protected]