NDDC Recruitment 2022: Recruitment into available positions at the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC is now ongoing. This article is going to take you through how to apply for NDDC Recruitment, NDDC Recruitment requirements and other very important things you need to know about the Job.
NDDC Recruitment Requirements:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
How to Apply For NDDC Recruitment 2022
Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Visit the NDDC login portal at https://www.nddc.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the NDDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Ensure to scan and upload all the required documents and fill in your details correctly to stand a chance of being employed.
NOTE:2022 NDDC Recruitment form is not yet out at the moment This post will be updated immediately the NDDC Recruitment form is out.
|1||Admin Assistant ii (SGL 04)||(1.) Candidates must possess a minimum of four (4) credits including English Language in the West African School Certificate (WASC) / Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / General Certificate Of Education (O/L) at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings.|
(2.) Must be computer Literate.
|2||Internal Security Assistant (SGL 04)||(1.) Candidates must possess a minimum of four (4) credits including English Language in the West African School Certificate (WASC) / Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) / General Certificate Of Education (O/L) at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings.|
(2.) Must be computer Literate.
Applicants should note the following:
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NDDC website, www.nddc.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Possession of security experience for those applying for the position of Security Assistant would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination.
Niger Delta Development Centre NDDC Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NDDC 2022 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NDDC
NDDC was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.
Other Recommended Jobs:
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
- CAC Recruitment 2022 Application Form portal
- WAEC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
THE NDDC MANDATE
- Formulation of policies and guidelines for the development of the Niger Delta area.
- Conception, planning and implementation, in accordance with set rules and regulations, of projects and programs for sustainable development of the Niger Delta area in the field of transportation including roads, jetties and waterways, health, employment, industrialization, agriculture and fisheries, housing and urban development, water supply, electricity and telecommunications.
- Surveying the Niger Delta in order to ascertain measures necessary to promote its physical and socio-economic development.
- Preparing master plans and schemes designed to promote the physical development of the Niger Delta region and the estimation of the member states of the Commission.
- Implementation of all the measures approved for the development of the Niger Delta region by the Federal Government and the states of the Commission.
- Identify factors inhibiting the development of the Niger Delta region and assisting the member states in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound and efficient management of the resources of the Niger Delta region.
- Assessing and reporting on any project being funded or carried out in the region by oil and gas companies and any other company, including non-governmental organizations, as well as ensuring that funds released for such projects are properly utilized.
- Tackling ecological and environmental problems that arise from the exploration of oil mineral in the Niger Delta region and advising the Federal Government and the member states on the prevention and control of oil spillages, gas flaring and environmental pollution.
- Liaising with the various oil mineral and gas prospecting and producing companies on all matters of pollution, prevention and control.
- Executing such other works and performing such other functions, which in the option of the Commission are required for the sustainable development of the Niger Delta region and its people
- If you have questions about NDDC Recruitment, kindly reach us via the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.