NDIC Recruitment 2022: The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Company is currently accepting application from Suitably Qualified Members of the Public for Recruitment into Vacant Positions available in the Company.
Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the NDIC recruitment 2022.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company 2022 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for NDIC job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NDIC application form should do so by visiting the NDIC website at www.ndic.gov.ng and download the NDIC form 2022 PDF.
Note: NDIC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company recruitment.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to some very important things to know concerning NDIC job vacancies.
NDIC Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NDIC Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NDIC recruitment:
- Visit NDIC login portal at https://ndic.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NDIC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
other Recommended Jobs:
- NAICOM Recruitment 2022 Form/Application (Click Here To Apply)
- 9Mobile Recruitment 2022 From/Application Portal (See Details Here)
- NDDC Recruitment 2022 Form/Application Portal (Click to See Details)
- Enugu State Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
NDIC Recruitment 2022 Closing Date
The closing date for NDIC Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
Functions of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Company
- Insuring all deposit liabilities of licensed banks and such other financial institutions(hereinafter referred to as “insured institutions”) operating in Nigeria within the meaning of Sections 16 and 20 of this Act so as to engender confidence in the Nigerian banking system;
- Giving assistance to insured institutions in the interest of depositors, in case of imminent or actual financial difficulties of banks particularly where suspension of payments is threatened, and avoiding damage to public confidence in the banking system;
- Guaranteeing payments to depositors, in case of imminent or actual suspension of payments by insured institutions up to the maximum as provided for in section 20 of this Act;
- Assisting monetary authorities in the formulation and implementation of policies so as to ensure sound banking practice and fair competition among insured institutions in the country; and
- Pursuing any other measures necessary to achieve the functions of the Corporation provided such measures and actions are not repugnant to the objects of the Corporation.
To stay updated on the latest news about NDIC Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.