Nigeria Port Authority Recruitment 2022 Form/Application Portal -Application for the Nigeria port Authority recruitment 2022 is now open for interested and qualified Nigerians.
The Online Portal is now open and all candidate intending to Apply should visit the website (Www.careers.nigerianPorts.org), to fill the Nigeria Port Authority form.
This Post contains the requirements, Eligibility,how to Apply and some important guidelines to help you get the job.
About Nigeria Port Authority
Nigerian ports Authority (NPA) was established in 1954 by ports Act ( Cap 155 of the law of the Federation of Nigeria –amended 1999 ) as an operating port with the responsibility of providing all port services.
It was initially responsible for two major ports in Lagos and Port Harcourt, and in 1969 became responsible for all other ports owned by private merchant companies e.g Warri,koko Burutu and Sapele.
Following the port development programme in the late 1970 and subsequent changes in port administrative structure in later years, the eight ports that emerged were controlled by Nigerian Ports Authority.
The Major Ports controlled by the Nigerian Ports Authority are:Lagos Port complex Tin Can Island Port Calabar Port Delta Port Rivers Port Onne Port
The NPA operations are carried out under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Transportation. They also operate in collaboration with other Government Agencies.
Also check:Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2022/Registration Portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com)
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen and have certificate of Indigenship
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
Documents Required For The Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2022/2023
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card.
See Also:Nigerian Army 83RRI/2022 Shortlisted Candidates PDF List for All States
How To Apply for The Nigeria Port Authority(NPA) Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the website of the NPA- https://nigerianports.gov.ng/https://nigerianports.gov.ng/k
- Click on ‘Career‘ under the Information Center on the top right corner of the homepage
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
Provide all the necessary details
- Submit your application..
Successful candidates will be contacted through their various Email inbox.
Is Nigeria Port Authority Recruitment Form out?
As at the Time of Publishing this Article the Nigeria port Authority recruitment form is not officially out how ever we recommend that you keep visiting this website to for the latest information on the NPA Recruitment.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Ports Authority 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.