The Nigerian Navy Batch 35 NNBTS Exam is an important examination for candidates aspiring to join the Nigerian Navy. It serves as a means to select qualified candidates who have the necessary skills and abilities to serve in the Nigerian Navy.
If you have applied for the Nigerian Navy NNBTS 35 Recruitment and you are waiting for the exam list of successful candidates, this article will guide you through the process to check your name on the list.
How to Check the List of Successful Candidates
Checking the list of successful candidates for the Nigerian Navy Batch 35 NNBTS Exam is a straightforward process. By following the steps below, you can know whether your name is on the list for exam:
- Visit the official website of the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal, joinnigeriannavy.com.
- Look for the “List of Successful Candidates” section on the website’s homepage.
- Click on the link provided to access the list.
- A new page will open, displaying the names of the successful candidates.
- Use the search function on the page to quickly find your name by entering your registration number or name.
- If your name is on the list, congratulations! You have successfully passed the NNBTS Exam and are eligible for further stages of the recruitment process.
- If your name is not on the list, don’t be discouraged. There may be other opportunities in the future, and you can continue to strive for your goals.
Download Nigerian Navy NNBTS 35 PDF List
The Nigerian Navy has also made available the names in PDF, you can check the below attached PDF to download the names of candidates shortlisted for exam coming up by Saturday 3rd June 2023.
Download NNBTS 35 List in PDF Here.
Preparing for the NNBTS Exam
Proper preparation is key to performing well in the Nigerian Navy Batch 35 NNBTS Exam. Here are some tips to help you prepare effectively:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam syllabus and pattern: Understand the subjects and topics covered in the exam. This will help you create a study plan and allocate time accordingly.
- Gather study materials and resources: Collect relevant study materials such as textbooks, previous years’ question papers, and online resources. These resources will assist you in gaining a comprehensive understanding of the subjects.
- Nigeria Navy Past Questions And Answers 2023 PDF | Free Download Here
- Practice mock tests and sample papers: Solve mock tests and practice papers to get acquainted with the exam format and time management. This will also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Create a study schedule: Devise a study schedule that allows you to cover all the subjects adequately. Set realistic goals and follow the schedule consistently.
- Seek guidance and assistance: If needed, seek guidance from experienced mentors or join coaching classes to enhance your preparation.
Remember, consistent effort and dedication are essential for success in the NNBTS Exam. Stay focused and motivated throughout your preparation journey.
Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Navy Batch 35
Applicants are to come along with the following:
- Print out of the Application Form showing particulars of candidate.
- One Coloured Passport Photograph
- Writing materials (2B Pencil and Eraser)
SEE ALSO: Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test and Exam Date on 3rd June 2023 | Check Here
- Applicants shortlisted below are to report at their chosen examination centres indicated against their names for the Recruitment Examination on 3 June 2023 not later than 7.00 AM.
- Applicants will not be allowed to write the Recruitment Examination in any centre other than their chosen centre.
Written Test and Physical Screening
The Nigerian Navy Batch 35 NNBTS Exam consists of a written test and a physical screening process. Here’s what you need to know about each stage:
The written test evaluates candidates’ knowledge and understanding of various subjects. It typically includes sections on English language, mathematics, general knowledge, and current affairs. Prepare diligently by studying the relevant subjects, practicing previous years’ question papers, and improving your time management skills.
The physical screening tests candidates’ physical fitness and endurance. It involves activities such as running, push-ups, sit-ups, and swimming. Maintain a regular exercise routine to improve your physical fitness and perform well in this stage. Additionally, ensure you meet the height, weight, and other physical requirements specified by the Nigerian Navy.