NOTAP Recruitment 2022/2023 Form| Registration Portal (www.notap.gov.ng) –Have you been looking for where to get legit information on the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion Jobs Recruitment?
This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment on the NOTAP official portal.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion 2022 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NOTAP job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the NOTAP application form should do so by visiting the NOTAP website at www.notap.gov.ng and download the NOTAP form 2022 PDF.
Note: NOTAP registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NOTAP job vacancies.
Note: The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) is currently not recruiting. Always check recruiting.com.ng to get the latest updates and news on NOTAP recruitment 2022.
Requirement for NOTAP Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NOTAP Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NOTAP job:
- Visit the NOTAP login portal at https://www.notap.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NOTAP official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NOTAP Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NOTAP 2022 Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NOTAP
In this present era of globalization and liberalization in the world economy, a nation must be able to harness its ideas, inventions, innovations and creative works towards technological advancement and global competitiveness.
To nurture national talents, Nigeria requires identification of her researchers and inventors; creation of an enabling environment and to initiate strategies to protect all the stakeholders and their creative works.
- NIOMR Recruitment 2022/2023 Form|Registration Portal (www.niomr.gov.ng)
- SEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form| Registration Portal (www.sec.gov.ng)
- CPC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form| Registration Portal (www.cpc.gov.ng)
- AIB Recruitment 2022/2023 Form| Registration Portal (www.aib.gov.ng)
The Federal Government of Nigeria, in recognition and appreciation of the above facts, established Federal Ministry of Science and Technology with its various parastatals and agencies to carry out such activities. The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) is one of these parastatals.
NOTAP’s Mission and statutory mandates are clearly stated on this website. Our activities include Evaluation/Registration of Technology Transfer Agreements; Promotion of Intellectual Property; Technology Advisory and Support Services; Commercialization of R& D Results; Research Industry Linkage; Maintenance of a Compendium on R&D activities in the country; Production and Publication of Industrial Project Profiles on SMEs, etc.
To stay updated on the latest news about NOTAP Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.