NSIA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal | www.nsia.com.(Apply Here -The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority(NSIA) invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
NSIA Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 NSIA, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge of computer applications will serve as an added advantage
NSIA Job Vacancies
The NSIA is in the process of strengthening its operations and enhancing overall capacity toward delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the following vacant positions:
- Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- Analyst/Senior Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (NIF) – ES20202
- Graphic Designer – ES20203
- Senior Legal Counsel – ES20204
All positions are based in Abuja, Nigeria. The roles are open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for any of the positions on offer.
To apply, please quote the role and appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to the following email addresses; [email protected]
Note: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) recruitment is currently not in progress. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest information on NSIA recruitment 2022/2023 Applicantion
Eligible States For NSIA Recruitment form 2022/2023
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Plateau Rivers
How to Apply for NSIA Recruitment Form 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the NSIA job.
To apply, please quote the role and reference codes as the subject of your e-mail and send your curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names) to the following email address: [email protected]
- Visit the NSIArecruitment login portal at https://nsia.com.ng/~nsia/careers/vacancies
- Follow the instructions on the NSIA job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NSIA Recruitment Registration Closing Date
APPLICATION DEADLINE: …. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The NSIA Act can be viewed on the website.