NSITF Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited for the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund Recruitment for the year 2022, more vital information about these Job vacancies will be detailed below.
If you want to work with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund which is a government agency that regulates employee’s welfare in the event of injury sustain during the act of discharging his or her duties? …continue reading.
There are certain things I will like you to know about NSITF before applying for any position with the agency, first NSITF is parastatal under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, NSITF replaced the workman’s compensation act, this act applies to both employees in the private and public sector. We want you to know that it’s the duty of this agency to implement this act passed by the legislators in 2010.
Note: this agency must be notified by writing by an employee or it beneficiaries who sustain an injury or even death 14 days before an action could be taken.
NSITF Recruitment 2022-2023 Form
NSITF is a Federal Government Agency, charged with the mandate of implementing the new Employee Compensation Act for both private and public sectors at federal, states, and local government levels and with offices located all over the federation offers a competitive salary package and excellent career development program to attract and retain the best in the industry invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians and other individuals to join its workforce and fill the following vacant positions in the head office, states, and local offices all over the federation
To implement its goals and objectives the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) needs qualified men and women who have what it takes to bring its vision to reality.
We want you to know that the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund is under the Federal Ministry of labor and recruitment usually passed through the ministry of Labour. For you to be employed into any ministry in Nigeria it must first be conducted by the civil service commission
You can Also Check:
- SON Recruitment 2022 Application Form| Registration Portal
- FAAN Recruitment 2022 Application Form| Portal Registration
- IITA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal.
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal (See Details)
Once you apply for available job vacancies an aptitude test will be conducted, please note that the venue of your examination centers, date and time will be communicated to you via SMS or mail
First, we want you to know that the application is free of charge and there is nothing like discrimination when it comes to recruitment in Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund.
What are the General Requirement for NSITF Recruitment 2022
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Must have at least 5 credit passes in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent
- Interested applicants below 18 years should not apply
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.) National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for NSITF Recruitment 2022-2023
Please note that the last time the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund recruitment was done publicly was around 2011, although recently around January 2022 there were rumors that the agency plans to carry out massive recruitment of about 370 employees but however, we learned that secret employment was carried out and 131 was employed c here Click Here to read more … So remain calm once vacancies come up we will announce it here.
Do you have Any Questions or you need more clearification, Kindly talk to us in the comment section below.