NTA Recruitment 2022/2023 Form|Application Portal (www.nta.ng) -The Nigeria Television Authority invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2022/2023 Nigeria Television Authority recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available.
If you are interested in working for the Nigeria Television authority then ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the NTA job 202
Applicants who want to download the NTA recruitment 2022 application form should do so by visiting the Nigeria Television Authority website at www.nta.ng and download the NTA form 2022 PDF.
Note: NTA recruitment 2022 registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
- You Might be interested In:
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NTA recruitment 2022 registration:
- Visit NTA login portal at www.nta.ng
- Follow the instructions on the NTA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NTA Recruitment Requirements
To be qualified for 2022/2023 Nigeria Television Authority recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
NTA Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NTA Recruitment/Registration date has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.