Omotekun Recruitment 2022(See How to Apply) – Omotekunn Recruitment Form 2022:The SouthWest Security Network invite applications from suitably qualified Youth from any of the South Western States for the Omotekun recruitment 2022 exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED Youth can apply for any of the positions available.
Note: Amotekun Recruitment is yet to commence. Read on to get the full details. Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Amotekun job vacancies.
Check Also:NTA Recruitment 2022/2023 Form|Application Portal (www.nta.ng)
Requirements for Amotekun Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2022/2023 Amotekun, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- Applicants should be between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- The minimum qualification is primary school certificate.
How to Apply for Amotekun Recruitment Form 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Amotekun job.
Currently, the online portal for the application of the Amotekun recruitment form is not open. You can get the form from any of the Amotekun zonal offices in the States listed hereunder:
- Ondo State
- Ogun State
- Lagos State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Ekiti State
Checkout:DIA Recruitment 2022/2023 Form|Application Portal – www.dia.gov.ng
Note: The Amotekun recruitment form is completely free. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest information on Amotekun recruitment.
Amotekun Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for Amotekun 2022 Registration is yet to be announced. Do well to apply before the deadline.
To stay updated on the latest news about Amotekun Recruitment 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.