Sir Ahmadu Bello Foundation scholarship Application form 2022-Application for The sir Ahmadu Bello foundation scholarship has begin.All Undergraduate and HND students from Northern Nigeria who are interested to apply should read through this post to get full information on the Requirements, Eligibility, screening Process and more.
As part of it dedication to Advance education in northern Nigeria,the Sir Ahmadu bello memorial foundation provide financial support to 200 northern Nigerian students running Undergraduate and HND programs across Accredited Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics every year.
If you are student from any of the 19 Northern Nigerian states who has gain LEVEL 100 admission through Jamb or LEVEL 200 Admission through Direct entry into any of the universities or Polytechnics in Nigeria for 2022/2023 Session and have stated school, then this scholarship is for you.
Successful Applicants will enjoy scholarship benefits for a period one academic session but scholarship will be automatically renewed every year if he/she Maintains a Minimum CGPA of Second class lower and upper credit for University and Polytechnics students respectively.
- The scholarship is available for only students who have been offered full time admission into science and Technology relateld courses in a Public University or Polytechnic.Applicants must have 5 O,Level credited including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- The scholarship is available for only students who have been offered full time admission into science and Technology related courses in a Public University or Polytechnic.
- Applicants must have 5 O,Level credited including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- He/She must be from one of the 19 Northern states and the FCT.(Evidence will be required)
- Must be 25 Years of age at the time of entry into University/Polytechnic.
How To Apply for the Sir Ahmadu Bello Foundation scholarship 2023.
interested candidates who have read the above Requirements and are eligible should scan and send their application Documents to:[email protected].
Required Documents for Sir Ahmadu bello foundation scholarship.
Candidates who are selected will be required to appear for a physical screening with the documents listed below.
- 3 passport photographs (each measuring inches x2inches)
- Certificate of State of Origin/Indigenization
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB Certificate
- JAMB examination result
- Original copy of admission letter from JAMB and the Institution
- Evidence of fees payment and faculty/departmental registration
- Valid Student Identification card
- WAEC or NECO( senior secondary school examination results)
- Semester result(s)
- A letter of reference from a Community leader
- Completed Parent/Guardian Attestation Form B
- Personal Contact details (including email address)
- Alternative phone numbers
- Contact details of Next of Kin (including email address
- Meeting the above Requirements does not guarantee that you will be automatically Awarded the scholarship.
- Any falsification discovered at any stage will result to disqualification/Withdrawal of the scholarship
- Interested applicants are required to apply Online.