UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | Details– Have you been searching for Job Vacancies available at the UNICEF?
If yes,then this Post is for you.
On this page, we will be discussing 2022/2023 United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, UNICEF recruitment process, eligibility and documents required, UNICEF application portal jobs.unicef.org and simple application guidelines for the job vacancies.
The UNICEF 2022 recruitment form is free and can be accessed online via the application portal jobs.unicef.org. Read more about the UNICEF Job vacancies form below
All interested Applicants for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Job vacancies are to adhere to all instructions at the UNICEF Recruitment Application form Portal.
Is UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Application form Out?
Although starting date of the 2022/2023 UNICEF recruitment jobs process is not yet released. We will keep you updated once it is out.
Eligibility and Requirements for the 2022/2023 UNICEF Recruitment Process
1. Every applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
2. He or she must be above 18yrs of age but not more than 35years of age irrespective of the position applied for.
3. The applicant must be mentally sound and free from any physical disability.
4. Applicants with Second Class Upper Division can apply directly with their results while those with the Second Class Lower Division must augment their results with a Master’s Degree. The applicant may also possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) complemented with a Master’s Degree
5. Should be able to work under pressure
6. Good speaking and writing skills
7. Should be Computer literate,
- DMO Recruitment
- Red Cross Recruitment
- BPP shortlisted Candidates
- BPP Recruitment
- Channels TV Recruitment
Documents needed for UNICEF Job Vacancies 2022
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Birth and Local Government Certificate
- Health Certificate,
- National Identification card, etc
Simple Step by Step Process on How to Apply for UNICEF 2022 Recruitment
Application is free but you must go through the UNICEF recruitment portal. Here are simple guidelines to help you apply successfully.
1. First, open an account in the UNICEF are recruitment portal www.UNICEF.gov.ng
2. Then go-ahead to fill out the needed information on the form.
3. The last step is the submission of the application form after careful examination of your provided information.
Successful candidates are invited for oral interviews at the Corporationoration’s headquarters, via their email addresses. The Corporationoration is currently not recruiting.
Need more updates about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, UNICEF recruitment process? Bookmark us and drop your emails in the comment box and be sure to get the latest updates.