USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022 for youth & Women-Led Enterprises (US$250,000 in grant) – United States African Development Foundation is excited to request proposals for the USADF- Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge.
Proposals are invited from eligible African youth and women-led enterprises. Selected enterprises will receive funding in the form of grant capital of up to $250,000.
USADF Accelerate Africa Enterprise Challenge Application Deadline:
Applicants must submit the completed application template, as well as all required attachments, on or before September 30, 2022.
USADF Accelerate Africa Enterprise Challenge 2022
USADF’s Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge is an initiative of USADF’s Youth and Women Entrepreneurship Portfolio designed to address Africa’s youth bulge, economically empower youth and women, and impact job creation across Africa.
The Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge is intended to invest in Micro, Small, and Mid-Size enterprises (MSMEs) that:
• Address Africa’s youth bulge by prioritizing job creation to enhance youth productivity and livelihoods
• Economically empower youth and women to apply business solutions to social problems and create sustainable employment across Africa
• Addresses unmet needs of underserved and at-risk communities and/or market demand
• Formalize market opportunities and supply chain linkages for youth and women-owned MSMEs
Requirements for the USADF- Accelerate Africa Enterprise Challenge 2022
- To be considered for the Challenge, applicants must be 100% African-owned and -managed private companies registered and operating in Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
- Projects must be innovative scalable enterprises that address local needs through the creation of jobs and wealth. These projects should clearly outline the expected impact on communities and livelihoods, an increase in job creation, improvement of women’s access to funding, reduction of poverty, and enhancement of youth productivity.
USADF Grant Benefits
Winning applicants will receive:
• Grant capital of US$50,000 to US$250,000 from USADF
• Access to intensive local technical assistance and governance support
For More Information:
Kindly Visit their Official Website For More Information
Do you have any questions or you need more clearification.. kindly talk to us in the comments section below.
Don’t forget to share with friends, family and Anyone that might need to see this.