Zamfara State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023:The Zamfara State SUBEB invites suitably qualified members of the Public who are interested in the Zamfara State Teaching Service to fill in Available Positions.
The Zamfara State TESCOM intend to recruit 2,000 teaching staff into the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022 form|Application Portal (Apply Here)
- PYES Recruitment 2022 Application Portal (How to Register)
- DSS Recruitment 2022 Form Portal (How To Apply)
- Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Supplementary Shortlisted Candidates 2022 PDF List
Nigeria Certificate in Education 9NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Zamfara State Teachers (SUBEB) Recruitment Form 2022/2023 Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
How to apply for Zamfara State Teachers (SUBEB) Recruitment Form 2022/2023|
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://sube.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations on the schedule date.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
Zamfara State Teachers (SUBEB) Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing Date
As at the time of writing this article the Zamfara State SUBEB has not stated recruitment,However you can Bookmark this Page or keep Visiting recruiting.com.ng to stay updated on the Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment.
Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Do not pay anybody who claims to have connections with the Zamfara state SUBEB Recruitment to help you get the job, it’s free.
If you want to get more update on Zamfara State SUBEB Recruitment Form 2022/2023, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below.